This is AITP - Join Us
We want to encourage membership in AITP so this training will only be available to Members, and to encourage event attendance we will be distributing training vouchers through raffles at AITP events.
So join now, and register for the Cloud Conference in October!
Your Invitation to The IT Summit
AITP San Diego is a sponsor of this year's IT Summit - Members and friends attend Free
The $499 admission has been waived for you courtesy of AITP. Please REGISTER HERE and use the registration code: AITP2015. The conference in being held on Thursday, September 24th from 9:00am - 3:00pm at the following location:Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
500 Hotel Cir N
San Diego, CA 92108
There are some great presentations this year:
- A Different Type of Avenger - Presented by Tim Hamon Senior Forensic Examiner with the FBI
- Network Visibility And Security In The Era Of Mobility & Advanced Threats 2015
- Wi-Fi Optimization: 4 Million Devices Are Activated Every Day, Is Your Network Ready?
- Applying Predictive Analytics to Improve Talent Retention
- The Five Most Critical Elements of Cyber Security in the Cloud
- Combatting APT with Fortinet's Advanced Threat Protection Framework
- Tips for Building an Effective Service Catalog
Complimentary luncheon starts 11:15am, and we will be serving the following sandwiches;
- Sugar Cured Ham & Provolone on White
- Tender Breast of Turkey and Swiss on Wheat
- Roast Beef and Cheddar on Sourdough
California Vegetarian (Tomato Slices, Cucumber, Swiss and American Cheese,
Alfalfa Sprouts and Cream Cheese on a
Bakery Fresh Whole Wheat Roll)
Join your peers at the end of the conference to enjoy our executive reception presented by CenturyLink. The reception starts at 2:30pm. Make sure to visit Centurylink at booths 106 & 108 anytime during the conference to obtain a ticket for a free drink.
Make sure your passports are filled out completely and returned to the registration booth for a chance to win the following prizes (prizes are subject to change):
- CamGuard Systems - TBA
- Centrify - 2 Gift Cards
- Cyberoam - Amazon Echo
- Fortinet, Inc. - 2 Lamborghini electric cars
- Harman - Harman Speakers
- Infor CRM - Apple TV
- Kaspersky Lab - $50 AMEX Gift Card
- NetApp - $50 Amex Gift Card
- Peak Hosting - Apple TV
- PFU Systems, Inc. - $50 VISA Gift Card
- TelePacific Communications - $50 Visa Gift Card
- Xirrus - Xirrus Access Point
If you wish to receive CPE credits please see here for how to do so.
You are also welcome to forward this email to your friends and colleagues, so they may join you for complimentary admission. They can register here. If registration is closed, they can register onsite with a business card and photo ID. Thanks and see you at the conference!
500 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, CA 92108
The one constant in technology is change. Last year’s hot technology or company can be this year’s old news. At this year’s conference you will engage with topics such as:
- Cloud Security
- Big Data in the Cloud
- The Internet of Things
- Innovative or disruptive IT
- A hands on 2+ hour Cloud Computing live coding session
So, take a day, bring some colleagues, and hear what is happening in the world of cloud, Big Data, and the ways your peers are using innovative technology to improve how they deliver value to their organizations.
Jared Sanderson, Director of Sayva Technology
Jared has over a decade of recruiting and consulting services experience. He began his career working with a multi-billion dollar S&P 500 consulting and placement firm in Canada and later relocated to San Diego in 2009.
Jared is active in the San Diego community and is currently the Director, Program Chair for the AITP (Association of IT Professionals). He also volunteers with the Jewish Family Service (JFS) providing LinkedIn trainings and career coaching. Jared leads the Sayva Technology consulting and recruitment practice.